- The Senior Game Programmer has to use their technical expertise to develop and support the architecture, design and programming for social games target at the Global market.
- The Senior Game Programmer is expected to Write high quality and performance driven codes, understand and estimate project schedules / cost, anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles.
- Collaborate with Game Designers, devise plans to ensure player satisfaction and high quality standards
- Lead and guide Game Programmers in their respective duties.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in mobile gaming and/or apps development with at least 1 shipped titles.
- Good Computing/Engineering related degree
- Experience working with Development Engine (Unity and/or Unreal)
- Experience working with Database Management Systems (mySQL or noSQL)
- Experience working with server and network architecture and scripting
- Excellent knowledge on global game trends, including current and best game development practices on various platforms and genres (especially mobile platforms)
- Excellent communication, int erpersonal and leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting