Developer Programmer job in Australia
Primary or Mandatory skills:-
- React.js, AWS, Terraform, Ractive.js, Foundation responsive design, SASS, LESS, Gulp, Yarn, NPM.
- Experience with software development tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Stash, Jira, Nexus, GIT, CVS and testing tools like Jest, react-testing-library, junit, sonarQube, jasmine, cucumber, cypress.
Good to have skills:-
1. Understanding of content management systems (like AEM, Vignette)
2. Experience in TDD (test driven development – good to have experience on – cucumber test cases, mocha, jasmine).
3. Experience in writing code for event tracking tools like Google Analytics.
Detailed Job description:-
8 to 9 years experience
- Interacting and consulting with clients, product owners and stake holders to understand the business requirements.
- Analyzing, early identification and resolving key issues and areas of concern or uncertainty
- Advice on tactical and strategic solutions to get the product into market faster with focus on business benefits.
- Perform risk analysis, SDLC effort estimation and adherence to SLA’s.
- Provide a framework and direction for development, enhancement and delivery of
- applications by recommending need-based tools and third party software.
- Adapt feasible new technologies, frameworks to boost performance, reduce maintenance and future proofing the application.
- Provide a high level timeline, align release team and share the plan with business owners.
- Involved in sprint planning, work and effort estimation with expertise in software development life cycle ceremonies of methodologies like Agile, Spotify, Waterfall, Iteration etc.
- Ensure webpages are WCAG 2.0 Level AA accessibility compliant and responsive.
- Integrate with third party softwares like payment gateways.
- Build components in content management systems like AEM, Vignette so producers can publish the content without code releases.
- Setup and update build config using build tools like webpack, gulp, grunt, ant, maven.
- Creating basic modelling and testing of alternative concepts and approaches.
- Involved in unit testing, regression and integration testing to build robust applications by leveraging testing tools like react-testing-library, jest, enzyme, cucumber, cypress, jasmine, sinon, junit.
- Identify critical bugs, security vulnerabilities in programming languages using sonar qube and fix them.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com