You will be joining a US MNC who are a Global Medical Device Company and also known for being one of the largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials in the world.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Logistics Manager to assist in the construction of their new Distribution Centre in Singapore and manage the operations.
- Manage Logistics function and navigate through a diverse logistical landscape within APAC
- Support Global and Regional projects / issues relating to Systems Roll-out, Go-To-Market Strategy, Regulatory Compliance, Trade Compliance etc
- Partner with various BUs to manage operations and fulfillment of products to meet customers’ demand.
- Resolve shipping and distribution-related issues and feedback with systematic Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective Actions – Preventive Actions (CAPA) Plan
- Oversee SAP’s Order-to-Cash (OTC) and Source-to-Settle (STS) processes, covering system inventory control and distribution management
- Drive improvement initiatives to optimize operations and processes
- Support redesigning and implementation of a new distribution model and Process standardization across the APAC region
- Monitor and manage freight and logistics partners’ performance for shipping, warehousing, and domestic distribution
- Min. 8 – 10 years of experience of Logistics / Supply Chain experience with regional exposure is required. Background in Medical Device / Pharmaceutical industry would be a big plus.
- BA/BS/MA/MBA degree in Business Management, Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in building and managing a new regional logistics hub is a must
- Strong knowledge and hands-on of SAP system is essential
- In-depth understanding of supply chain processes, including shipping, importation, and contract logistics
- Experienced in managing and negotiating with suppliers to establish best-in-class performance.
- Experienced with complex problem-solving and analysis using statistical methods
- Team management experience with strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills is required.
Base Salary ranges from $8,000 – $9,500 / month, depending on experiences.
If you are keen to know more, please click on the Apply button or reach out to me at [email protected]