- Friendly Working Environment!
- Attractive Remuneration Package ( AWS + VB)
- Responsible for daily finance and accounts operations include preparing invoices, raise payments and receipts, and any AR/AP transactions.
- Preparation of cheque and GIRO payments.
- Perform data entries.
- Perform account reconciliations (AR/AP, inter-companies, swaps derivatives)
- Preparation of quarterly GST returns.
- Supporting interim and year-end audit (AR/AP, inter-companies balance confirmation).
- Preparation of survey forms (Department of Statistics)
- Ensure proper filing of documentation with supporting approval for all accounting records.
- Provide other administrative support to the team and department.
- Perform ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in using SAP is an advantage.
- Possess good time management skill and able to meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref10(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Hooi Wai Man (Samantha)
EA Personnel Reg No: R21100062
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting