Working within a team of fire protection professional, your work will help the company to adequately meet his clients’ expectations and guarantee them the security of their fire systems.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be mainly responsible for reception, inventory and shipping of material to customers and construction sites, including:
- Verifying material in stock and making a new stock order if necessary;
- Preparing material orders for shipment;
- Receiving material orders from suppliers;
- Preparing shipping orders for delivery of material to customers’ and construction sites;
- Arranging trucking or deliver of goods by courier.
If you are enthusiastic, have the desire to be a team player and dedicated in
offering excellent customer service, this position could offer the challenges and
growth you are looking for. The main qualifications we are looking for are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Knowledge in fire protection products (an asset);
- Strong customer service skills.
WHY JOIN US
- Viking values, respects and supports the
interests of its employees from all walks of life.
We will consider all qualified candidates. * Competitive salary based on experience and
competencies * 3 weeks of vacation following one year of
service, 12 paid Statutory Holidays * Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon
hiring, including the virtual care platform
Dialogue for a quick access to healthcare
services in many Canadian provinces * Group RRSP with employer contributions
following 3 months of continuous service * Supplemental training according to employee,
market or company needs * Years of service Recognition Program