Are you an experienced heavy vehicle truck driver with a clean driving record? We have a great opportunity located in Port Adelaide. On offer is ongoing work with flexibility with varied shifts available.
- Operating heavy vehicle tipper trucks
- Transporting items such as soda ash and limestone
- 7am starts with potential overtime
- Undertaking basic truck inspections and maintenance
- Maintain records (such as log books)
What you need
Recent truck driving experience such as MC driver, HC Truck Driver or Delivery Driver and a clean driving record. A minimum of 12 months operating experience in your license class. You will need to be safety focused, with a high level of physical fitness and willingness to perform manual labour when required.
- Current Heavy Vehicle licence (HC minimum)
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MISC)
- Tipper experience (essential)
- Pnuematic tanker experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical assessment
- Willingness to provide/obtain NPC
- An aptitude for mechanics
- Varied shifts and paid overtime
- Multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
- Discounts from Coles, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, and more.
If you are interested in applying for this truck driver opportunity send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessible right now. We do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to [email protected] and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
“HC driver” “HC truck driver” “heavy combination” “tipper” “tipper truck” “truck driver”
Primary School/Junior High