Truck Driver CDL A
Join our rapidly expanding team at Keurig Dr Pepper! We are proud of our people and our products, and want you to be a part of this diverse and exciting team! We have well-maintained equipment and use leading technologies, plus, we offer excellent wage and benefit packages. If you want to enjoy what you do, and want to be recognized for it, KDP is the company for you!
2nd shift – Monday through Friday, 3pm until job is finished.
Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
- Hauling Coffee, Beverages, and Packaging (no-touch freight)
- Dedicated routes with assigned tractors, that ensure you are home daily
- Over-the-road (home weekly) and tanker routes available
- Engage and communicate with your fellow team members
- Demonstrate pride in all that you do
- Complete all duties and assignments in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform effective pre and post trip inspections
- Follow all FMCSA and DOT state and federal requirements
- Maintain an acceptable CSA safety score (BASIC > 65%, driver fitness >80%)
- Ongoing training for professional and personal development
- Regular driver meetings every month
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma
- 1 years of commercial driving experience or equivalent Military experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License and compliant DQF file
- Lift, push, pull 15 lbs.
- Average $1,300 – $1,600 per week
- Benefits, subject to eligibility, and collective bargaining agreements: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
We are sorry but this recruiter does not accept applications from abroad.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com