Tour drivers job in USA
Driver/Limousine Chauffeur – based in Jackson, Wyoming
Part Time or Full Time – Nights, Days, Weekends – Flexible Scheduling
CDL and Non-CDL positions available
Tour drivers job in USA USD21-37/hour
you like driving? Do you like customer service? Do you want to meet new people and transport guests to hotels, dinners, events etc.?
Commission pay plan $21.00 – $37.00/hr. equivalent
Work consists of: airport transfers, executive transportation moves for events, meetings, groups, National Park Tours, weddings, special events etc. We provide the vehicle, fuel and supplies and need service oriented drivers to help take care of our clientele.
Paid Training Time
Referral Bonus available
Bi-weekly Friday Payday
The Driver Provider is a 24-year old, executive transportation company with offices in Salt Lake City UT, Park City UT, Phoenix AZ, Tucson AZ, Sedona AZ, and Jackson WY. We are looking for qualified drivers to work on a full-time, part-time, or seasonal basis.
Our dedication to the highest service standards in the industry is supported by our investment in the latest technologies and top-tier staff. The Driver Provider provides the best customer service, combined with the safest and most courteous chauffeurs in the industry.
- Be at least 23 years of age for insurance purposes
- Have, or obtain, a DOT medical card issued by a registered examiner
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Good driving record – Must not have any major accidents, reckless driving violations, or DUI convictions within the past three (3) years
- Must be able to perform all services requested by the client – baggage, handling, loading, unloading, etc.
- Capable of performing a proper Pre-trip and Post-trip vehicle inspection
- Have a safety-first mindset
- Drivers must maintain professionalism
- Be punctual
- Cooperate with clients and passengers
- Excellent communication with dispatch
- Be in proper uniform at all times
- Report any incidents or accidents immediately per company policy
How to apply:
Submit your resume here or
Send an email and resume to
or text or Call Beth at 307.880.7177
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com