Senior Trust Account Administrator
We are looking for a Senior Trust Account Administrator
- Do you have knowledge in accounting with a sound knowledge of trust account management and feel that you are ready for the next challenge?
- Do you have some understanding of tax and other statutory financial obligations?
- Can you identify accounting issues and solve these successfully?
- Can you take responsibility for and deal with challenges?
- Are you able to report effectively and provide quality service delivery to all clients?
- Salary range: $60,727-$70,625
About the Role:
The role of a Senior Trust Account Administrator gives a motivated person with strong knowledge and skills in trust account management the opportunity to handle a wide range of challenging accounting requirements within the insolvency service. The appointee will be involved in supporting their senior managers to ensure the smooth operation of the Official Assignee’s trust accounts as well as providing training and mentoring for colleagues across the service.
- A thinker – able to make well-informed decisions with an understanding of the technical implications of decisions and actions?
- An organiser – able to plan and perform under pressure, assess work-flows and prioritise your work?
- Emotionally intelligent – be able to positively influence clients, enhance relationships and work effectively with others?
- A doer – be able to get things done whilst keeping up to date with best practice.
Skills and Experience Required
- Highly organised, with good time and task management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and demands from a range of stakeholders
- Proven numeric analytical skills.
- Bookkeeping or trust account experience or accounting related qualification required
MBIE’s goal is to create a resilient and high-performing economy that delivers real and ongoing quality of life for all New Zealanders.
We do this by working with others to create an environment that supports businesses to be more productive and internationally competitive, enables all New Zealanders to participate in the economy through improved job opportunities and by working to ensure quality housing is more affordable.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Māia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
How to Apply:
Click to view a position description. All applications must be submitted via our online process and include a Cover Letter and CV outlining your interest and suitability for the role.
Email [email protected] quoting ref MBIE/13251 if you have any further questions.
Applications close on 7 September 2023
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com