About Our Client
Our client is a German based microscope manufacturing company. They manufacture optical microscope, and equipment for the preparation of microscopic specimens and related products.
- Develop imaging system driver and application
- Responsible to develop microscope, camera drivers and software modules in software application.
- Involve in SW system architecture design.
- Responsible for product development / design documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Programming skills in C# & .NET architecture.
- Good with image or real-time video processing on PC platforms using tools such as DirectX, CUDA, OpenCL, etc.
- Linux platform development.
- Familiar with design for manufacturing.
- Familiar in Object-oriented Analysis and Design is a basic prerequisite.
- Familiar in object-oriented programming on Microsoft Windows platform using C, C++ & Visual Studio.
- Familiar in designing & development of Windows multi-threaded applications that interact with Serial/Ethernet/USB drivers.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies preferably Scrum or other agile methodologies, and software test methodologies.
What’s on Offer
As a growing company with a tightly-knit team, they respect and listen to all the employees. You will get the chance to make an impact by having your voice heard by everyone. You will get the chance to enjoy a high level of autonomy at work.