SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE job in Singapore
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Preparation of management reports, annual reports and reporting packages.
- Preparation and submission of GST returns. Liaise with IRAS during GST audits
- Supervise and correct the work of junior accounting staff
- Liaise with HQ, external auditors, clients and internal staff
- SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE job in Singapore
- Recognized degree in accounting or equivalent professional qualification like ACCA.
- Strong knowledge of SFRS and GST
- At least 5 years of working experience handling multiple full set of accounts in an outsourcing firm.
- Supervisory experience is a strong plus
- Good experience in addressing and resolving challenging audit issues raised by auditors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Comfortable in handling difficult clients from different background and industries.
- Team player, meticulous and dateline-driven
- Able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA License | 14C7092
EA Registration Number | R1877001
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Search Index is a people-centric professional Human Resources consultancy firm, establish in 2014 and by our Slogan “Bridging Career, Enhancing Life”, We, The People @ Search Index believes we are the bridge connecting Companies to Candidates empowering them to secure their Career and enabling them to have a better life.
Search Index is an inaugural recipient of the distinguished HCP(EA) mark by the Ministry of Manpower
(By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.)
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com