Senior Accounts Assistant
Work for one of Australia’s leading fuel management experts. Mid-October start to Mid-November- 4-week assignment – EXCLUSIVE to Temp Talent! -Parking on site -$40ph + super
This company are specialists in fuel infrastructure and logistics and are looking for a senior accounts assistant to work alongside the Accounts Manager for an 4-week assignment, located in Preston, NSW
Reporting into the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for all accounts tasks throughout the day.
- High volume of daily invoicing
- All accounts payable/receivable
- Processing payments and bank reconciliation
- Reporting and paperwork
Experience & skills required:
- Proficient in XERO and Excel is ESSENTIAL
- Immaculate attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Strong time management skills
- Be able to follow policies and procedures precisely
Benefits & Culture
- $40ph + Super
- Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
- Parking on site
- 4 week assignment – potential for ongoing work
Apply in strict confidence to:
[email protected] 0450 080 085
Or click ‘apply” to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover. like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com