Summary: Manage a group of customers to achieve designated sales target levels. Develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Possess and apply detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of client’s business.
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Is in charge of sales expansion, introduce new products/services to clients and organize visits to current and potential clients.
- Submit short and long-range sales plans and prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
- Responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients.
- Ensure that clients receive high quality customer service.
- Inform clients of new products and services as they are introduced, Migrate information to appropriate sales representative when clients have additional service needs.
- Gain new business and grow existing business through a multichannel, customer engagement strategy that builds HCP confidence in and loyalty to Diabetes glucose monitoring medical devices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with HCPs throughout customer accounts at different levels of responsibility and influence using existing relationships with HCPs and others to expand customer network
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Science/Pharma or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of professional sales experience gained in a multinational company, preferably in a healthcare device company
- Is analytical, energetic and strive in a highly result-oriented environment.
- Is a team player with good communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Salary – S$4K per month
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, Renewable and Convertible
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796