Retention Account Executive
Join our elite award-winning inside sales team. Target earnings of $68,000 with the ability to earn more than six figures a year!
Retention Account Executive
What’s In It for You?
The total target compensation for this position is $68,000 per year, consisting of base pay and uncapped commission, with the potential to earn significantly more based on performance. In this role your attitude, effort, enthusiasm, and need to achieve directly fuel your ability to earn, with top performers making well over six figures annually!
You’ll also receive the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance packages
Health Savings Account
Paid Time off and Paid Holidays
401(K) with company matched funds.
Employee Stock Purchase plan
Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted SlingTV and Boost Mobile plans
Incredible Rewards, Recognition program with food days, branded clothing, prizes, rewards trips and much more
Our greatest benefit is an opportunity, as we promote from within
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
Dish is seeking customer-focused retention agents to join our Tulsa Call center Team. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining customer satisfaction as people call in to discuss their account. Your exceptional communication skills, problem solving abilities and commitment to customer retention will contribute to our continued succes in deleiveing a top-notch experience in service.
Individuals in this position work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week), which may include weekends and holidays.
This position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 200 company that generates over $17 billion in revenue.
DISH provides the training, development, and tools to be successful.
Base pay is $17.25/hour with an uncapped commission meaning this compensation structure is primarily based on commission, where your earnings are directly tied to your sales performance.
Interested? Apply now and let’s talk!
At DISH, we are changing how the world communicates by connecting customers with the best experiences in entertainment and technology. Our inbound sales and customer retention team members successfully influence existing and future customer decision-making by selling the value of DISH’s products and services using a consultative approach. This position is 100% inbound new and existing customers – no cold calling!
At DISH, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work;
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully sell DISH products and services to new and existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods, and looking to advance as a sales contributor
- Assess each customer and their needs to offer the best value
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Transpose customer information including demographic, billing, etc.
- Ability to listen to the customer and ensure their satisfaction.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
- Candidates must complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role’s location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.
We are sorry but this recruiter does not accept applications from abroad.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com