- Build and expand client relationship through delivery of high-quality service.
- Support Relationship Managers in acquiring, retaining and deepening banking relationship with clients.
- Provide internal relief support.
- Assist on control environment in International Banking.
- Refer clients with banking needs to respective RMs.
- Co-ordinate on weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Co-ordinate on promotion campaign – product bundling fulfilment, MGM, SGM and etc.
- Handle Tagging and retagging customer status (upgrade/regrade).
- Handle conversion of account eg sole account to join account, compiling of household relationship.
- Monitor the progress of customer’s applications and other instruction (both financial and non-financial).
- Co-ordinate and reply to all customers enquire via phone-in or emails.
- Monitor incomplete CDD related documents and assist the RM to follow-up and rectify the CDD deficiency.
- Support in ensuring RMs attend to their morning excesses report.
- Ensure Accurate & Timely submission of account / Wealth document to Branch Ops / Banking Ops.
- Ensure proper communication to clients via phone calls/letters when there are changes in RMs.
- Servicing walk-in clients’ transactions when RM is absence or not available.
- Providing regular updates to customers on banking promotion and events.
- Regular contact with clients on FD maturity.
- Follow up on customer queries/ requests and issuing of clients’ reference letters.
- Support RM in investigation and documentation of complaints in timely manner.
- Assist to affect and monitor progress of clients’ service requests in CEMS (or equivalent).
- Raise STR if necessary
- Forwarding and keeping track of all documentations which require senior managers’ approval.
- Ensure proper follow up on the outstanding risk, document and overall control culture in the teams.
- To provide relief coverage for Service ambassadors for PB centres Ensure cleanliness and general upkeep of PB centres
- Leave and claims management
- Raising RMS & EPro
- Number of Ops/fraud losses
- Number of exceptions pick up during CST / audit
- Number of complaints / Compliment from customer
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are hiring for Relationship Service Managers who may range from entry level to skilled individuals.
- They need to possess experience in client servicing and be able to manage documents and cut off times.
- Prioritisation is key when they support multiple RMs and be able to ensure instructions are executed timely and accurately.
- 3+ years of Banking Experience
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Demonstrate good knowledge of financial industry.
- Shows resilience in the face of pressure and obstacles.
- Builds rapport with others and relates in calm engaging way.
- Shows commercial acumen and has a good understanding of business. Purses self-development and progression obstacles.
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers