Roles & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a dynamic Account Manager who can not only keep up with but also drive market demand for our flagship Digital Business Automation portfolio, which has been recognized as the consistent Value Leader in the EMA RADAR Report for Workload Automation for a full decade. Innovation within this pillar is at the core of our strategy in order to maintain and grow our existing customer base and increase our 90% Customer Satisfaction rate. This is a highly visible role working with our most prestigious enterprise clients and new logo accounts.
In the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, Automation Everywhere, Enterprise DevOps and a Data-Driven Business embraces technology that works with humans, not in place of them, to improve performance, efficiency, and innovation. By applying intelligent automation across data, workflows, applications, and systems, you can execute with speed and accuracy, optimize costs, and securely scale operations.
Experience Needed and Experience Offered:
- Consistently exceed license and renewal bookings and services targets on a quarterly basis
- Drive new business within our enterprise accounts and be recognized as a trusted advisor by customers
- Collaborate with BMC’s Account Managers and other product line Account Managers to drive, qualify and execute on new opportunities that provide profitable revenue to BMC within target accounts
- Participate in pipeline generation events to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the Value Selling process
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of BMC’s products and services, primary differentiators, customer segments, and key competitors’ offerings
- Utilize sales best practices, industry trends and market knowledge in a repeatable sales process
- Build trust and confidence with customers, partners and colleagues through unquestionable integrity
- Regular updates with manager to review deals and discuss pipeline
- Participate in regular sales enablement workshops with solution leads
- Engage with dedicated pre-sales, inside sales and internal ecosystem colleagues to achieve common goals
What We Seek:
- You are a real business hunter who can demonstrate success winning new logos and expanding existing accounts with a proven sales track record
- You are adept at building strategic account plans that drive long-term objectives
- You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting and territory planning
- You are a persuasive communicator, able to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a start-up mentality with demonstrated experience negotiating with enterprises across a number of different vertical
- Ideally you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.
Business thrives when IT runs smarter, faster and stronger. That’s why the most demanding IT organizations in the world rely on BMC Software across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. Recognized as the leader in Business Service Management, BMC offers a comprehensive approach and unified platform that helps IT organizations cut cost, reduce risk and drive business profit.
Visit www.bmc.com for more information.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)