Michigan Driver’s Education Instructor job in USA
Want a rewarding career with flexible hours?
Are you looking for supplemental or retirement income?
In just 4 months, you can become a state certified driver education instructor!
Our Instructor Preparation course consists of four easy-to-handle 30-hour segments. In total, your new career as a state-licensed driver education instructor is just 120 hours of class time away!
In the Instructor Prep/Licensing Course, you will:
- Learn the rules and regulations that govern safe drivers all while incorporating our “safety first, fun every day” motto.
- Learn how to teach professionally in both a classroom/large group and behind the wheel/one-on-one setting.
- Observe industry best veteran state certified instructors both in the classroom and during behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Co-instruct students while having top notch guidance from our industry best veteran state certified instructors.
- Michigan Driver’s Education Instructor job in USA USD16-20/hour
If you are interested in employment with All Star, we offer:
- Highly competitive hourly rates both in the classroom and behind the wheel
- Flexible scheduling for both part and full time employment
- Full Benefits that include health, dental, vision, 401K, and more!
- If, upon completion of our Instructor Preparation certification program, you choose to work for All Star, we will cover the cost of your $1600 tuition. In other words, come work with us, and you’ll become a state certified instructor for free!
Upcoming Instructor training/certification classes in the Greater Grand Rapids area will be held at Comstock Park High School. Address is 150 6 Mile Rd NE, Comstock Park MI 49321. (If you are not In the Greater Grand Rapids area please reach out and let me know!)
The schedule for Instructor Training Course is as follows:
Module 1 (501) 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Class dates: 5/4, 5/6, 5/11, 5/13, 5/18, 5/20, 5/25, 5/27
Module 2 (502) 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Class dates: 6/8, 6/10, 6/15, 6/17, 6/22, 6/24, 6/29, 7/1
Module 3 (503) 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Class dates: 7/6, 7/8, 7/13, 7/15, 7/20, 7/22, 7/27
Module 4 (504) Student teaching – scheduled individually and PAID!!!
The Instructor Preparation/Certification course, which is done in partnership with the State of Michigan costs $1600. If you sign on to work with us for 6 months, however, we cover that $1600 tuition – you don’t pay a penny of it. The only fees you would be responsible for are to pay the State of Michigan $45 for processing your instructor license, as well as any costs associated with getting a physical and having fingerprints done.
Want to learn more? Have any questions? Want to register for the Instructor Prep/licensing Course?
Know someone else that might also be interested in becoming a licensed instructor, if you and a friend become registered you will get a referral bonus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com