Maintenance Worker $16.50 Job in Canada. The “Maintenance Worker $16.50 Job” is now accepting resumes. McDonald’s, the corporation offering the position, is hiring. Maintenance employees, sometimes known as repair workers, are responsible for the upkeep and repair of structures, machines, and other mechanical devices. Maintenance on the plumbing, the paint, the floors, the electricity, the air conditioning, and the heating systems also falls under this category. A high school graduation or GED is required of the successful applicant, as are strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work well with others, and a high level of physical fitness and dexterity.
- Maintenance Worker $16.50 Job
- $16.50 an hour
Roles of this Maintenance Worker $16.50 Job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- You are responsible for keeping the workplace clean, safe, and secure for yourself, your employees, and any visitors.
- Day or night, you’ll need to be able to switch gears quickly and effectively between tasks like troubleshooting and taking care of storage and appliances.
- dealing with competing objectives, maintaining order, and keeping on top of multiple duties with little oversight.
- Do housework like dusting, mopping, etc.
- Fix small things like broken locks, fill-in wall cracks, etc.
- Control panels and electrical cables should be inspected for problems.
- Set up machinery and electronics
- Perform routine yard maintenance such as mowing the grass and picking up garbage.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- To proceed, click the “Apply” button and then do as shown.
- If you’re looking for a new and exciting job, check out https://www.boardofjobs.com/.
- ON-3, Dunnville, ON, Canada