At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
The KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – NEW BUSINESS main role will be to generate new business opportunities and implement new wins of corporate customers in Singapore – based on local tenders or agreed roll-outs.
- Identify and prospect Corporate accounts in Singapore Consistently win a targeted number and value of new customers from a defined prospect list
- Advocate Lyreco value proposition to your portfolio ensuring you customers get a full comprehension of Lyreco capabilities
- Manage complete sales cycle from prospection, bid presentation, negotiation to closing
- Implement new accounts including customer training and internal implementation with other departments (Replanishment, Finance, Customer Service)
- Support to coordinate special sourcing request from customer following company guidelines
- Pricing & margin management
- To report on sales activities and update CRM on activities and opportunities and progress
- Cooperation with other internal departments (CS, Logistics, Marketing) to deliver excellent service and proper customized solutions
- Functional coordination with the International Account Manager to respect global tender and agreement conditions
- Help to digitalize customer’s order-to-pay journey using Lyreco e-solution
- Work closely with Corporate Inside Sales team to develop sales and manage most efficient processes to manage customers requirements
- Carry out any other adhoc reasonable assignment from the management team from time to time
- 1 Full time position available
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- Meticulous / organized with good project management skills
- Goal and results- oriented with good attitude and discipline
- Strong Negotiation skills, Communication and Persuasion
- Strong analytical skills
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in B to B or Service based Sales serving corporate account portfolio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Good written & spoken English skills
- Driving license if possible
- Only fully vaccinated candidate eligible to work in Singapore will be considered. We will only contact shortlisted candidate directly.
- Basic salary range offer $3800 – $4200 (12 months salary package) + transport allowances + Commission