Global Business | National Profile | Growth Opportunity | Key Accounts | Onboarding | Farming Role | $110,000 – $120,000 | Portfolio of Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A global leader in end to end logistics, forwarding and supply chain. This benchmark forwarding has a reputation for excellence and professionalism, providing market-leading training and mentoring to committed staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working on a national profile reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The role of Senior Key Account Manager is a role combining 3 key elements. Serve a portfolio of senior accounts. Assist with onboarding new large accounts. Farm old accounts for new business opportunities. Previous experience in a similar role in International Freight Forwarding is imperative. Working closely with your clients and internal departments to ensure the smooth execution of freight movements will be the measure.
- Become the singular escalation for crucial client contacts
- Focus on relationship development with the key client contacts
- Explore new business opportunities and value-added services within your portfolio of accounts
- Analyse and report essential trends and issues to internal and external contacts around agreed KPIs
- Work closely with key personnel to onboard new business opportunities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years’ experience in a professionally focussed Key Account Management role
- Understand the end to end import/export freight forwarding process
- Professional appearance and approach to all aspects of the workplace
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal and external relationships
- Previous commercial experience, notably farming existing clients for new business opportunities
A professional, global organisation with robust internal processes and procedures in place. A business rgowing rapidly.
- Ongoing 3/2 split fo work/life balance
- Career progression opportunities for motivated individuals
- Modern, dynamic office set-up
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Bennett on 0409 137 399.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates and our community are very important to us.
Therefore, we will be completing all of our recruitment processes via digital channels for the near future.