Key Account Manager – APAC
We are looking for a Key Account Manager – APAC
Vacancies : 2
Location : Singapore
Territorial Coverage : North Asia (JP, KR, TW), Southeast Asia (SG/MY/TH/VN/PH/ID/LA/KH/MM), South Asia (IN/PK/LK/BD), ANZ
Travelling : 30 – 50%
About the business
Our client is a global market leader in Specialties Chemicals industry with a global network of more than 500 locations in 70 over countries and a global workforce of more than 16,000 employees generating sales revenue exceeding USD 13 billion.
- Develop and maintain Key Account knowledge (e.g. Strategy, general needs, market)
- Set and execute regional strategies and targets for growth with P&L accountability to achieve defined key account sales, volume and gross profit targets
- Investigate for further / new opportunities and potentials for key accounts in line with company’s directives and levers (e.g. cross selling)
- Coordinate developments of key accounts in APAC with cross countries Account Managers
- Work in close association with Global Key Account Managers from other regions to identify and implement customer focused initiatives that expand product offerings, strengthen loyalty, increase satisfaction and differentiate the company as the distributor partner of choice.
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions by working closely with principal contacts at all levels of the customer organization.
- Manage and ensure timely response to Global Key Account Managers, customer inquiries and initiatives originated.
- Expand relationships with key global and regional suppliers to create new product offerings, improve competitive position, reduce total cost of ownership and enhance overall profitability of the account.
- Lead, direct and mentor the activities of country level Key Account Managers responsible for sales activities at local customer sites.
- Complete relevant periodic reports and admin tasks timely
Required Experience & Competencies
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business or related discipline
10 years of Regional Sales & Marketing and Key Account Management experience in the chemical industry
Experience in chemical distribution preferred as well as with chemical manufacturers
- Agility with the ability to make sound and independent decisions by relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions even in the absence of complete information. Highly self-motivation and driven.
- Able to communicate, connect and work effectively with all levels of internally stakeholders and with customer organizations
- Has a strong bottom-line orientation and is persistent in in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Strong business acumen and customer orientation. Good analytical skills with a sound understanding on financial statements
- Confident, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly comfortable in anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders (internal & external)
- Strong customer orientation and market know-how in the chemical industry
- Good time and project management skills
- Good team player working across countries and regions
- Strong and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and various platform (SAP, CRM)
- Ability to travel as required to achieve business objective
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Meet Integrity. We’re a leading recruitment firm specializing in the areas of Life Sciences and Engineering with over 100 years of combined experience in the industry. We’ve helped recruit the most prized talent in a wide variety of Life Science and Construction sectors.
With 40% of our waking time dedicated to work, we know the vital importance of how smallest actions can create the biggest impact in people’s lives. This is exactly why our friendly team of skilled experts always prioritizes actions based on core values over personal gain.
The secret to our business is personal relationships. Because People Matter.
We’ve been very fortunate to assist with the recruitment of some of the most talented and dynamic talent for many of the largest and smallest employers. These are businesses who were in need of elite recruits who possessed specific talents, unique skills and other technical disciplines. Reach out to us to to discover even more about how we can help you with all of your recruiting needs or your own career.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Long hours, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/