HR Waste Truck Drivers
We are looking for a HR Waste Truck Drivers
We have a great opportunity for you to start or build your career in the Waste Industry. On offer are fantastic pay rates of between $41 and $47 per hour casual rate to start with plus penalties and allowances. There is ongoing work, Mon to Fri which could lead to a permanent role for the right candidates. Early starts between Midnight and 1am with with 10 to 12 hours per shift available.
- We are willing to train drivers – Rear Lift, Front Lift, Hook Truck or Skip truck experience is advantageous
- Undertaking basic daily truck pre start checks
- Required to service multiple customer sites per day
What you need
Recent truck driving experience such as HR with a minimum of 2 years operating experience in your license class. You will need to be safety focused, with a reasonable level of physical fitness and willingness to perform manual labour when required.
- Current Heavy Vehicle licence (HR)
- Previous experience in the waste industry (preferred not essential)
- A responsible and strong work ethic
- Mechanical knowledge and ability to identify basic mechanical problems
- Varied shifts and paid overtime
- Multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
- Discounts from Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, and more.
If you are interested in applying for this truck driver opportunity then hit the apply button and send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessible right now and we do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to [email protected] and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses or feel free to call us on 07 3441 2725.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
HR, Truck, Waste, Driver, Transport, Logistics, Truck Driver
Secondary School/High School
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com