YOUR NEW DUTIES;
- Waste Bin servicing and collection in accordance with each run sheet or on call as assigned by dispatch and the supervisor
- Early start @4:00 AM
- Day to day implementation of company quality, safety and environmental standards
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment, maintaining the equipment and ensuring all hazardous situations are reported and acted upon promptly
- To the best of your ability provide a high level of service and cooperative attitude
- To liaise and to report information to operations concerning proposed changes to jobs (delays, modifications etc) concerning our customers/residents
- To follow all reasonable and achievable instructions from operations, including special requests, and additional pickups
The successful applicant will possess:
- Waste industry experience
- Own transport essential
- Must be reasonably Fit and able to climb in and out of the truck multiple times per day
- Must be able to work well with others [this is a role for team players only]
- Ability to Lift 25-30kg Heavy Lifting may be involved in clean up operations
- Sound communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and solve problems
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and be a team player
- Have Safety Shoes & HI Viz Vest or shirt [Orange colour preferred]
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This position is Monday- Friday, with shifts rostered daily.
We also have Side arm driver training available for the right candidates who are looking to expand their skill base in this industry.
The role will start out as casual but a view to Permanency if you’re someone who the company identifies as a long term asset.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?, then APPLY NOW, before someone else does
Alternatively you can email your resume to [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Pathway to permanent
Secondary School/High School