We are looking for a General Labourer
- Role can be offered as permanent full-time, part-time or casual!
- Join a family-owned organisation that truly values its employees
- Above award rate of $27 p/h (negotiable pending experience) + flexible hours
Aglime Fertilisers is searching for a self-motivated General Labourer/Yard Hand to join their small team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work for a family-friendly manufacturer based in Marulan, NSW.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Supervisor, this position involves basic production work, including bagging of products, basic maintenance tasks and general yard work , all done in an outdoor country environment.
Your key duties will include:
- Performing 25kg and bulk bagging duties
- Operating the manufacturing plant
- Operating forklifts and front-end loaders
- Assisting with maintenance tasks
- Attending to customers
- Maintaining safe and tidy workspaces
Aglime Fertilisers operates day shifts but will be flexible and open to anyone looking to work specific hours each week (i.e., school hours or specific days).
The successful candidate will need to be energetic and driven, be a strong team player and have a safety-first mindset. The team at Aglime Fertilisers are a close-knit crew, so they are looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal skills who enjoys building relationships with people of all levels!
In addition to the above, to be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Previous experience in a labour-based role
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current forklift licence
- Fit and healthy and able to undertake lifting duties
- Available for occasional Saturday shifts
It is also highly desired if you have:
- A FEL ticket
- First Aid certification
- Manual Handling ticket
- A MR truck experience
Aglime Fertilisers will provide training and development opportunities for the right candidate
About Our Client
For over eighty years, Aglime Fertilisers has been a leading agricultural manufacturer for the Southern Tablelands’ region. Family-owned and 100% Australian-operated, they provide high-quality products and great customer service to their 100+ farming clients, to improve soil productivity and help achieve stronger crop yields.
We’ve shared the client’s name to help you assess your suitability for the role. Please DO NOT contact them directly.
If you have any queries please email humans(at)humanologyrecruit.com.au in the first instance, or call 1300 2 HUMAN.
To apply, please ensure you click the Apply button, upload a CV and cover letter contained in one document. Please do not email your CV. All applications MUST be made online.
Please Note: Our recruitment process will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your application. Please ensure that you check your email for updates (including your junk mail folder). Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/