Entry Level Accounts Administration
Randstad are currently partnering with a well known State Government department based in Adelaide. This opportunity is available immediately for customer service focused individuals with high attention to detail! The ideal candidate is eager to learn and can utilize their previous skills and experience to hit the ground running.
A step into the financial sector for individuals who are eager to learn and develop their skills!
- Take a step into the Government Sector
- Above award rates
- CBD or Port Adelaide Location
About the role
We are seeking individuals with an interest in the financial sector that have excellent customer service skills, who are confident in data entry and are looking for a foot in the door within the Government sector!
The successful candidates will be undertaking the following duties on a day to day basis
- Financial data entry
- Processing payroll, invoices and accounts
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Taking a high volume of enquiries from vendors and members of the government over the phone and through email in a professional manner
- Investigating overdue invoices and resolving account queries
- General administrative duties
- Use of Excel spreadsheets and formulas
- Resolving customer enquiries in relation to their accounts
Skills and Experience
- On the job training and development
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great customer service skills
- Call centre experience will be highly regarded
- Must have a current National Police Clearance OR willing to obtain
- Graduates encouraged to apply
- Positive workplace culture
- Great hourly remuneration on offer
- The opportunity to develop new skills and build your exposure within a prominent State Government Department.
Join Randstad’s community of casuals for Business Support roles across various SA government departments. Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits.
- We offer three pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week.
- Access to My Randstad portal for easy payslip access
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counseling services.
Our team are genuine in the support they offer, whether it be helping you to secure the right work opportunity, supporting your development or support you while you are contracting for us.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Candice Le ([email protected]) for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Administration, Admin, Data entry, State Government, Payroll
Secondary School/High School
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com