DESIGNER – CABINET VISION CAD
Appointments Recruitment have two separate positions, two separate employers; with one located on the North Shore and another in Manukau, South Auckland.
Both positions are with establishes Cabinetmaking companies producing custom designed high end kitchens, and cabinetry interiors, with fine finish bespoke cabinetry, specialising in custom cabinetry solutions in mid to high end sectors of the commercial and residential markets. are expanding their ever-growing team and on the lookout for an experienced CABINET VISION DESIGNER with previous industry experience.
The successful applicant must be skilled and experienced in CAD and Cabinet Vision software.
The position includes
Your skills, knowledge and opinion within in the company will be highly valued, therefore, we are after a team player who is willing to be involved in the development and growth of the company.
- Experience as a CAD Designer using Cabinet Vision V12 software is a must.
- Working alongside other team members, ensuring the highest quality cabinetry is manufactured.
A little about you:
- Motivated, passionate and happy to fit in and get the jobs done.
- Sound knowledge of cabinetry material properties.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Ongoing planning and organisational skills who can adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Have a genuine desire to be better than the rest with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and working to tight time frames.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and personal standards.
- Well presented with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Adhere to All Health & Safety Procedures / Regulations.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package neg with skills / experience – $75k pa or $36/hr neg with experience
- Health Insurance package with one of the positions
- North Shore based factory & Manukau City based factory (2 separate positions 2 separate employers)
- Some flexibility with working hours if needed
- Full time permanent role
- Supportive team and introduction to the position
- Modern, well set up & equipped factory environment
- Positive team environment supported by the company
- Can start ASAP
Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph(FREE from ALL phones within NZ)