Who you are:
– Must be 23 years of age or older
– Must have at least 24 months of professional truck driving experience, preferably in an eCommerce – environment
– Must have a class 5 license with a good abstract (up to 2 demerit points)
– Experience with loading and unloading vehicles
– Punctual and reliable
– You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone or tablet
Comfortable lifting up to 75 lbs
Ideal hire’s roles/responsibilities:
– Perform a number of customer deliveries
– Operates company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner and ensures the vehicle is clean, tidy and well cared for.
– Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
– Maintain company’s assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
– Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
– Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction, going above and beyond to delight every customer
– Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible
– Maintaining a safe work environment by following all standard operating procedures and doing a daily vehicle check.
Available Full Time Shifts:
Sunday to Wednesday 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, 9.00 AM to 8:30 PM, 10.00 AM to 10:30 PM
Wednesday to Saturday 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, 9.00 AM to 8:30 PM, 10.00 AM to 10:30 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, 9.00 AM to 8:30 PM, 10.00 AM to 10:30 PM
Available Part Time Shifts:
Saturday, Sunday 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, 9.00 AM to 8:30 PM, 10.00 AM to 10:30 PM
Pay: Compensation will be based on delivery type, customer, and geographic zone. You have the potential to earn between $190 – $230, with the opportunity to earn more based on performance.
What’s in it for you:
– Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family right from day 1
– Full-time, year round position
– Safety shoe allowance of $150
– Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work with GoBolt
– Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
– OT available
– Opportunity to work in a fast growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
- Essential – Do you speak french?
- Essential – Do you have an experience as Delivery Driver?
- Essential – Class 5 License
- Essential – Clean Abstract (not more than 15 days)