Renfrew Educational Services is an independent school and acknowledged leader in program development for children with special needs and children who are typically developing. For over 49 years, Renfrew has offered a wide range of programs and services to children from Calgary and surrounding areas
Are you retired or a stay-at-home parent, or looking for part time work?
Would you like to drive a 10 – 14 passenger school bus?
We are currently seeking a part-time permanent School Bus Driver in our Transportation Department to start immediately for the 2022/23 school year. The successful applicants will be driving routes in areas of Calgary for approximately 5 hours a day depending on the route.
- Have a Class 4 or 2 driver’s license.
- Enjoy interacting with children and their families.
- Able to work Monday to Friday and enjoy having your evenings, weekends, holidays and summers off.
- Are reliable, safety minded and a team player.
- Be able to provide a clear criminal check (with vulnerable sector) and a clear Intervention Record Check with Children’s Services.
- Cost of upgrading from class 5 to class 4 will be reimbursed if successfully hired (up to $350).
- Annual Attendance Bonus.
- Health/Dental and other benefits for those who qualify.
- You can park your bus at your home.
- Arrangements can be made for your preschool aged child(ren) (up to 2) to ride with you.
- Additional pay for training and meetings.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Renfrew Educational Services
Mar 14, 2023
Type Description Status
DRIVER CL02 Drivers License Required Before Job Starts