Join a collaborative and dynamic finance team in central Wellington! Whether you have accounts receivable or accounts administration experience we want to hear from you.
As an accounts receivable administrator you will be responsible for processing high volume invoices. You will support the wider finance function and have a varied and exciting role.
About the role:
- Banking reconciliations and providing support to Administrators
- Processing of accounts receivables in bank reconciliations in accounting system and management system
- Following up and managing held payments
- Using Initiative and a problem solving approach
- Temporary role 6 months
- $40ph +8% holiday entitlement
- ASAP start
- Accounts experience
- A pragmatic approach
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Reconciliations experience
There is a possibility for this role to go permanent in the future, apply now if you are interested or contact Megan on 044716462 or via email [email protected].
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
- Accounts receivable
- bank reconciliations
Secondary School/High School
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/