Temporary role to start ASAP with a Global manufacturer based in St Marys. Accounts Receivable and Payable.
We’re partnering with a Global manufacturer who specialises in a diverse range of industrial parts and products. You’ll be working at their Australian head office based at St Marys and be an integral member of their stable team. As a standalone Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer you’ll be joining a small but highly efficient finance team where you will fully utilise your existing experience and have the opportunity to work autonomously making your own mark!
Reporting to the Finance Manager your primary responsibilities will include;
- Managing AR Inbox
- Daily bank reconciliation, allocation of cash receipts
- Managing a small, clean ledger of approx. 150 activeaccounts
- Processing credit applications
- Releasing orders
- Distributing customer invoices daily
- Collections via emails and calls
- Account reconciliation
- Generate and collate weekly/monthly receivables report
- Managing AP Inbox
- Processing of invoices including intercompany – stock, non-stock & freight
- Checking invoices have correct cost centre and GL account allocation
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts
- Handling vendor queries and effective vendor communication
- Processing a small payment run weekly and a large payment run mid month
- Ability to work in the office 5 days per week
- Knowledge of stock, non-stock and freight invoice processing
- Enjoy a busy and fast paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- SAP or large ERP an advantage
- Excel (Pivot Tables / V-Lookup) knowledge essential
- St Marys – Parking on Site
- Salary Circa $75K + Super
- Team based position
- Work close to home and avoid the traffic
- Work autonomously and make your mark!
To apply online please click on the appropriate link and send your CV in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keryn Drew on +61 2 9891 7414.
If you want to explore more jobs then follow the link https://www.boardofjobs.com/