Accounts Payable Officer job in Australia
Accounts Payable Officer
Parramatta Permanent AU$75,000 – AU$78,000 per year
- Save Job
- Join an globally established organisation who are experts in their industry!
- Immediate opportunity with an opportunity for growth and competitive package
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader that prides themselves on excellence and their commitment to quality and innovation which has made them a household name globally.
The finance team plays a pivotal role in driving this success and they are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team and help them maintain the highest standards of financial integrity.
As part of the accounts payable team, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of their accounts payable processes. You will also be responsible for:
- Preparation of vouchers for data entry using the internal system
- Checking and Confirming payments
- Mass payment and EFT payment Preparation
- Reconciliation work
- Dealing & responding to supplier/vendor queries
- Dealing with staff queries
- Preparing Cash Flow Forecast
- Vendor Master System management
- End of month General Expense Accruals
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this position, you will need
- Knowledge of accounts payable and maintaining general ledgers
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing reports
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organisational and time management skills
- Be task and process oriented
What’s on Offer
Our client values their employee’s contributions and offer a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. You will also have:
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team, where your ideas and efforts are appreciated.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your professional growth.
- Close to public transport in spectacular new offices
- Allocated guaranteed training each year
- Amazing staff benefits by means of discounts and events
Quote job ref
Job summary Function Specialisation What is your area of specialisation? Location Job Type: Consultant name Sonja George Consultant phone 0433976140 Job Reference JN-112023-6236586
- Save Job
Diversity & Inclusion at Page Personnel
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this role and are committed to building inclusive, diverse workplaces where everyone can thrive. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please let us know. PageGroup acknowledge and pay our respects to the Traditional Custodians of the land we operate on.
This website has app functionality. Add it to your home screen for fast access and offline features.
1) Press the share button
2) Press ‘Add to Home Screen’
Jobs by function
- Browse jobs by Function
- Accounts Payable Officer job
Page Personnel is a business name of Michael Page International (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 58 002 872 264) and is part of the PageGroup.Registered office: Level 21, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com