I am working with one of Australia’s best known Construction and Infrastructure groups – They are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join the team on a permanent basis
This role joins a well established Finance team based in their offices in Greenacre. This would suit an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who has previously worked in the construction and infrastructure industry or another relevant industry.
They are supportive and collaborative team and have a great workplace culture!
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank, account and statement reconciliations
- Managing purchase orders
- Matching Invoices against purchase orders
- Respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Managing payment runs
- Preparation and processing of staff expenses
- Data entry
- Initiating new suppliers
- Other ad-hoc duties
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Advanced Excel skills – Pivot tables + V lookups
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced and supportive team
- Competative salary package
- Modern offices with first-class facilities
- Great public transport links
- Parking on site
If you are immediately Available then please click the link to apply!