Are you an experienced Accounts All-Round/Officer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a leading company in their field? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking an Accounts All-Round/Officer to join a team for an 8-week temporary position located in Hoppers Crossing. As an Accounts All-Round/Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the finance team with various accounting tasks and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of financial information.
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Manage bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Assist with payroll and superannuation
- Prepare financial reports and statements
- Handle general accounting queries and ad hoc duties as required
- Proven experience as an Accounts All-Round/Officer
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The client values their employees and believes in providing a supportive and inclusive work environment. We are looking for someone who shares those values and is passionate about delivering high-quality results.
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward-thinking team and gain experience with a leading company in their field. The position is available for an immediate start, so don’t wait – apply now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Bank reconciliations, Financial reports, MYOB, Xero, Payroll, Superannuation, Accounting software, Attention to detail, Accuracy, Time management, Organisation, Communication, Interpersonal skills, Temporary pos