Accounts Officer job Australia
Starting salary ranges from 62 thousand dollars to 68 thousand dollars per year.
- Permanent opportunity
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Join a large and supportive team environment
- Close to public transport
- Accounts Officer job Australia
About the role
- Process Accounts Payable and Receivable invoices, cheques, direct debits, and credit collections
- Manage a high-volume inbox, proactively assisting with internal and external queries
- Reconcile accounts and data between systems to ensure records are accurate
- Set up new vendors and customers
- Assist with any reporting activities
- Support the team to achieve reporting deadlines
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Whether you’re seeking to hire talent or seeking a new career move for yourself, we have the latest facts, trends and inspiration you need.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and as a member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to learn quickly
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Daisy Smith on 07 3032 2233 for a confidential discussion.
Address: Deutsche Bank Place, Level 22/126 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com