We are looking for a Accounts Executive
As Singapore’s exclusive distributor, our client boasts extensive sales, service and spare parts of the Honda network. The entire range of Honda-approved models can be viewed and test-driven in two strategically located Honda Centres. Both centres are characterised by their complete Sales and Service facilities. Both centres are supported by a spare parts facility where a wide range of genuine Honda parts, lubricants, accessories and care car products are available. The Ubi Centre also houses headquarters and a fully stocked parts inventory.
In addition, there are also six other service centres located strategically across Singapore to serve the maintenance and repair needs of customers. Body Repair and Paint workshops are located in Ubi and Mandai to meet the needs of owners requiring more extensive repairs. They also offer rental and leasing services with a wide selection of Honda automobiles to choose from.
Our client is the distributor of Honda automobiles and power products and we are part of the Malaysian publicly listed company Oriental Holdings Bhd.
- AWS, Bonus, etc.
- Dental, Medical, G&H, insurance, etc.
- 5 working days
As an Accounts Executive, you will perform a full spectrum of Account Receivables functions. You will also manage the data entry of Used Car Sales invoices, verify agreements and handover forms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of tax invoices and credit notes.
- Verify and ensure daily collections are recorded timely and correctly.
- Reconcile and resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Prepare journal entries, AR Aging, bank reconciliation and audit schedules.
- Assist in timely and accurate month-end closing.
- Assist in inventory stock counts.
- Maintain proper documentation and ensure compliance with internal control.
- Other duties as assigned by Superior.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Analytical and self-motivated.
- Meticulous with a good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
By submitting your resume/application, it is deemed that you have acknowledged and given consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as provided in your application by the Company, for the purposes of verification, evaluation and other recruitment-related procedures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Apply this role at
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/