Accounts Coordinator job
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This high-end luxury builder/developer is a multi-award winning and well-established firm based in Sydney’s inner city. This boutique luxury building firm has secured a healthy pipeline of projects due to their cemented relationships with valued clients and as a result are looking to engage an Accounts Coordinator/Officer to join its vibrant and successful team of likeminded professionals on a full-time permanent basis. Opportunity for an immediate start.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Coordinator/Officer to join a leading and award winning team of high achieving and likeminded individuals. This opportunity is being offered on a secure full time basis, ensuring successful candidate longevity and security in employment. As the Accounts Coordinator/Officer you will report to the Director of the business and play a pivotal role in the successful growth and seamless day to day operation of the business. This role is best suited to a candidate looking for the perfect work life balance, support, and team culture in their next employment without compromising on professional development and career growth.
- Accounts payable & receivables
- General accounts management
- Perform general administrative and clerical support
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaising with subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 1 – 2 years Accounts experience highly favourable
- Knowledge of office administration
- Strong communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
Join a company that showcases a very team-minded culture with a family feel environment. They are passionate about the work they do and are fully dedicated to delighting their clients. Equally, the company does a lot in the way of employee engagement and management without the realms of micromanagement . As such, this company boasts a high level of stability and employee longevity. Enjoy a very healthy work life balance with an above market salary package within a company that values and appreciates their staff for the commendable work that they do.
- Generous flexibility surrounding hours
- Work from home available
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Stable and secure permanent opportunity
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
- A positive work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com