- Position : Accounts Assistant/ Executive (AR/AP)
- Location : Pasir Panjang Road
- Working hours : Monday to Friday/ 9AM to 6PM
- Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $4500 + AWS + Performance Bonus + 14 Days annual leave
- Duration : Perm
- Industry : An award-winning workplace design and build specialist developing quality environments for the future of work.
- Monitoring of receivables and expedite collections on past due invoices
- AR Collections to ensure adherence to customer terms and aging
- Updating the receivable records in Excel
- Prepare the tax invoice. Ensure every invoice sent out is accurate
- Prepare the Statement of Account and keep the system updated
- Resolving billing errors, tracking expenses, reporting financial irregularities, and handling all billing queries from clients
- Check Supplier’s Invoice and record supplier invoice to creditor account
- Process payment to suppliers and ensure all supporting documents are in order before pressing cheques of payment to suppliers
- Prepare Creditor Report
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Processing expense requests and staff claim
- Petty cash book maintenance
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity
- Minimum Diploma or higher qualification in Accounting and Finance
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only.
Email your resume to Jane(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at 6398 5689 for more information.
Do visit www.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
***We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.***
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
EA No: 13C6684
Reg no.: R2197224
Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
- Executive Search (Headhunting)
- Permanent Staffing
- Payroll Processing Service
- Contract Staffing
- Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
- Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 – Singapore’s Fast Moving Companies
- Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
- Best Staffing Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
- Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
- Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM8000 – RM15000 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
- Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM8000 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
- Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting