We are looking for a Accounts Assistant
1. Ensures that accounts receivable and billing policies and procedures are properly implemented and in compliance with Hotel’s standards.
2. Ensures that the daily opening and closing report on the balances tally with the Opera system.
3. Ensures that the F&B daily credit card and city ledger transactions are accurately charged to the various accounts and entered accurately into the system in a timely basis.
4. Performs checks to ensure that all city ledger bills from F&B outlets are posted into the system tally with postings in the city ledger accounts.
5. Ensures that posting of city ledger folios is supported with the necessary documents.
6. Check and update payment advice.
7. Reconcile daily credit card transactions and credit card payments.
8. Prepare Proforma Invoices according to contracts / booking confirmations.
9. Prepare and send Statement of account (debtors and staff city ledger) on a timely basis.
10. Raises Request for Debit/Credit Notes/Adjustments and prepares Debit/Credit Notes when required.
11. Responsible for reconciliation of balances with SAP system and related systems.
12. Completes and submits month-end report to Accountant/Asst Financial Controller by the stipulated deadline.
13. Works closely with other sections/departments to resolve discrepancy on a timely basis.
14. Responsible in ensuring that the pseudo rooms that is billed to company are checked out from the Front Office System (Opera) and routed to AR Accounts for billing.
15. Process all refunds, including chargebacks.
16. Respond to and resolve all accounts / guests’ queries including credit card disputes.
17. Assist Credit Manager to follow up on payment.
18. Maintains the filing system for Accounts Receivables records
19. To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
Education & Work Experience
1. GCE ‘O’/’A’ Level with Accounting or Diploma in Business Studies /Accountancy or similar qualifications
2. Possesses good analytical skills
3. Knowledge in hotel’s systems such as Opera, Infrasys, SAP preferred
Carlton Hotel Singapore is an upscale business hotel that offers its guests the best of Singapore. Combining international standards with exceptional service and local charm, Carlton Hotel offers 940 elegantly designed spacious rooms and is strategically located in the heart of Singapore. Comprehensive range of facilities and services include two club lounges, four F&B outlets including the award-winning Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant, a gym and pool as well as 13 versatile functions rooms to create a seamless and enjoyable stay for each individual.
Additional Company Information
201 – 500 Employees
Average Processing Time
Hotel / Hospitality
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Flexi Benefits Claim, Corporate Attire / Uniform
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/