We are currently looking for an experienced accounts candidate for a temporary Accounts Assistant role. This role is commencing ASAP for 6 months. We would consider a 4 week notice period for the right candidate.
- Temporary Accounts Assistant assignment commencing ASAP for 6 months.
- $35.00 – $45.00 per hour (experience dependant).
- CBD location
- Full time or part time hours – minimum of 30 hours a week, over 4 days.
- 1 – 2 days WFH, with expectancy to be in office for month end.
Day to Day:
- The role is focussed on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliation tasks. It is a small team, so the successful candidate needs to be confident with taking sole charge in these areas.
- Experience with Payroll would be desirable but not a must need.
- Preferable knowledge of MYOB.
- Ability to take on change, and work through as the organisation implements their new system.
Looking for a Candidate who has:
- Previous accounts experience, ideally within AP, AR and Reconciliation.
- MYOB experience if possible (plus the usual Microsoft Suite)
- Fast and accurate data input
- Good communication skills
- Flexible (need to be able to quickly move from one job to another)
- Good team player
- Quick learner
If you believe that you are capable of all duties listed and have the relevant interpersonal skills, please do not hesitate to apply now! If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Laura Halstead, [email protected]
REF # 122900