Our client, a well-known company is currently looking for a Accounts Assistant Executive.
- Handle petty cash, perform 3-ways matching: data entry, check invoices, quarterly stock take.
- Sort and distribute mail received to individual personnel.
- Photocopy of Invoices and post into D365 Accounting system.
- Filing all payment vouches and all trade invoices or expenses invoices.
- Quarterly Office equipment check and consolidate accounts member stationery purchases.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience, GCE “O” level with accounting knowledge.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and has a sense of responsibility and integrity towards his/ her work conduct.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent and fast learner.
Registration No.: R2199730 (Tang Jin Yang Andrew)
EA License No.: 01C4394 (PERSOLKELLY Singapore PTE LTD)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience
PERSOL, formerly known as Intelligence, is one of the largest and fastest growing HR service providers in the Asia Pacific regions. With presence in 10 key APAC markets, PERSOL leverages on its strong database of Japanese and Japanese-speaking candidates to provide tailored workforce solutions primarily to Japanese companies in this region. The solutions include permanent and contract staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and payroll outsourcing.
The PERSOL brand in Asia Pacific operates under the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services, forming one of the largest recruitment companies in APAC with its headquarters in Singapore.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting