- Verify all approved supplier invoices, statutory payments, staff claims to ensure accuracy and paid within credit terms or deadlines.
- Perform creditor reconciliations for all suppliers to ensure all transactions have been properly taken up and to detect error.
- Verify and process Advertising & Promotion claims.
- Vendor and Advertising & Promotion payments processing.
- Prepare quarterly GST returns
- Accounts payable
Accounts receivable and sales
- Ensure accounts receivable collections, rebates, discounts, incentives, etc have been
- offset correctly and posted.
- Perform debtor reconciliations to ensure all transactions have been properly taken up
- and to detect error.
- Send statement of accounts to customers and liaise with customers, Regional Sales
- Director and Market Manager for prompt collection. Accounts payable
- Prepares relevant approved credit notes to customers.
- Prepare, compile and consolidate sales information for both HQ and local reporting.
- Advise Finance Director on customer credit status for purpose of releasing blocked sales orders.
General ledger and month end reporting
- Posting of all journals – prepayments, accruals, management adjustments, reclass etc
- Check and process Goods-in-transit transactions.
- Performs month-end closing checking and tasks.
- Prepares monthly financial statements and audit/tax schedules.
Other finance related matters
- Prepare bank reconciliation and petty cash count.
- Involve in year-end audit and preparation of audited report, tax audit and annual return preparation and analysis, mid & year end stock takes and fixed assets count.
- Prepare GST submission on quarterly basis.
- Other ad-hoc matters assign by superior.
Providing office administration support
- Provide general office admin supports as per the following:
- purchase of stationeries and pantry supplies including refreshment and biscuits with identified suppliers
- upkeep of office furniture and appliances including projector, copier, telephone system, to contact the service provider or contractor for repair and maintenance as and when required
- registration of new and out-going employees for lift access card, office access card,
- season parking (if relevant) and Singtel company phone package (if relevant)
- liaise with cleaning company and supervise part-time cleaner
- answering phone calls for general enquiries
- receiving visitors
- arrange for centralized courier to Malaysia 2 time a week
- printing of letterhead and name cards
- coordinator for company events (1-2 times in a year)
- Diploma in Accountancy or currently pursuing Professional Qualification i.e. ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, ICAEW
- At least 3-4 years’ working experience in the same capacity
- Assertive, self-initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, detail-minded, proactive, independent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in using PC applications i.e. Outlook, MS Office, Word Processing, etc. Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R23112146 (Lim Xin Yi, Zenda)
Years of Experience
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit www.persolkelly.com.sg
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting
For more updates stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/