- ASX 300 listed financial services organisation
- Flexible & hybrid working arrangements
- St Leonards, Sydney location
Do you want to:
- work in an organisation where 98% of all team members believe that their manager genuinely cares about their well-being and feels valued?
- understand the strategic direction of your organisation and how your effort contributes to success?
- work in an inclusive environment who is proudly a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality?
- work for a climate Active CERTIFIED Carbon Neutral fleet management organisation?
- be recognised and rewarded for your performance?
- work for an organisation where ‘C-A-R-E’ are their values?
- have career opportunities, a voice that’s heard, and a fast-paced, dynamic yet flexible working environment?
If so, then FleetPartners Group might be the place for you.
FleetPartners Group is an ASX 300 listed financial services, vehicle management, and employee benefits company. We support all types and sizes of businesses to acquire and effectively manage their vehicles, with over 93,000 vehicles currently under management. We also help everyday Australians to maximise their salary by administering employee benefit programs and help them to get into the car of their dreams.
Who we’re looking for:
To play a major role in the success of the business by ensuring that growth opportunities are maximised. Build customer relationships into a true partnership arrangement by using a consultative and strategic approach to align our value proposition to the customers’ business goals. Always, with integrity and consideration to the business risk policy and profitability.
What you’ll be doing:
- To achieve company sales targets by servicing existing accounts, recognising new opportunities and ensuring pre-eminence of the company’s brand and value proposition in the marketplace.
- Ensure that management is kept up-to-date with the latest market trends and developments through Voice of Customer and competitor analysis.
- The Account Manager is expected to maintain a regular visitation program with their customer base with appropriate levels of focus on building multi-level relationships in conjunction with the Relationship Manager and Senior Managers.
- A willingness to allow other internal stakeholders into the relationship. Actively seeks out and draws in colleagues who may, on an ad-hoc basis, help add value to the relationship.
- Ensure solutions meet the required objectives of the customer.
- Ensure strategic reviews/quarterly business reviews are delivered on the agreed timeline with recommendations to drive cost out and/or improve the operation of the customer’s fleet.
- Ensure all customer deliverables including quote requests and general queries are managed in accordance with customer expectations.
- Continually enhance the customer loyalty.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in account management or customer service orientated role. Fleet management and leasing industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to drive customer focused outcomes
- Completed tertiary qualifications in a business or related field such as management, sales and marketing, and/ or industry specific qualifications desirable
- 7 additional days of annual leave per year.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary careers, regardless of gender and with no minimum tenure and 4 weeks paid leave for secondary carers.
- a ‘Dress for your Day’ policy.
- flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
- an extensive range of other employee benefits.