Sales role based in Melbourne, responsible for VIC being the primary point of contact for customers, many established, some new in medical technology. THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- This global healthcare company, headquartered in the USA, specialising in women’s healthcare, offers healthcare providers a comprehensive range of innovative medical solutions and medical technology products.
- They are a market leader in the development, production, and marketing of medical devices used to advance women’s healthcare and minimally invasive surgery. It is an exciting, ever evolving, and significant market that touches all lives.
- They help deliver rapid results, effective treatments, and more options at the right time, so that women, babies, and families can experience more possibilities, faster than ever.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- They are a company on the move, and their employees are dedicated to keeping the momentum going. Their team cares enough to want to make a difference for the well-being of women and their families.
- They believe that diverse ideas and experiences are critical to innovative product development, market growth, and a positive consumer and employee experience.
- Their Diversity & Inclusion strategy is focused on fostering a culture of belonging, where diversity is celebrated, and inclusion is the norm.
- This is a very collaborative team, working together for a common goal. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and will continue on this path meaning there will be career opportunities for all.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- This Account Manager position is based in Melbourne and is responsible for being the primary point of contact for customers, who are primarily clinicians, to build long-term relationships with the goal of achieving and exceeding sales targets. Your success will be measured by achieving revenue targets and positive customer feedback and market share growth.
- The role will see you winning new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones and you will deliver face-face and virtual presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses.
- The person in this position will need to develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and all external stakeholders and ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- You will report to a National Sales Manager, (based in Brisbane), who will introduce you to every account you will look after, and you will communicate progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and forecast and track key account metrics and monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- You will be responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional customer experience on a day-to-day basis and for monitoring and analysing customer’s usage of products.
- You will liaise between the customer and internal teams and keep up to date with new developments in the market, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly.
- You will develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the clinical and scientific sectors and plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the National Sales Manager and discuss future targets.
WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE THE POSITION
- Preferably a university degree in science, nursing or related qualifications or equivalent work experience.
- Proven account management or other relevant sales experience (minimum 3 years) in the medical device/medical technology industry or sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry if you have sold products for IVF treatments and solutions to related specialist doctors ie. gynaecologists.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills, with commercial and business awareness.
Interested? Please apply now or call Scott Della-Pietra on 02.8310.9266, quoting reference number 3466. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.