- Mon-Fri 8.30am / 9am to 5.30pm / 6pm
- Location: Near to Boon Lay MRT
- $3,500 – $4,000
- FMCG Industry
The accounts executive is a member of finance team to maintain financial operations of the company, including recording financial transactions, preparing relevant reports, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations. He/she plays a role to help managing the company’s financial resources, and impact directly the financial performance and profitability of the company.
This role has a great opportunity to various accounting exposure and career advancement.
- Maintain the financial operations of the company, including managing the full spectrum of Accounts Receivable, backing up other team members for Accounts Payable/Fixed Assets/GL/Inventory, and involving in monthly/Yearly closing and reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations, manage external audits, and help manage tax with external tax teams.
- Help in budgeting and financial reporting and continuously identify and implement process improvements to streamline accounting procedures and enhance financial performance.
- Diploma in accountancy and at least three years of experience in accounting, preferably strong in Accounts Receivable, and SAP conversant, preferably in FMCG or a similar industry.
Interested applicants can send your resume to ✉ raelynn_ng#thesupremehr.com and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
Years of Experience
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting