Account Executive job in Singapore
- To issue payment for local and overseas
- To check accounts prepared by accounting firm (no bookkeeping)
- To assist in preparation various financial reports
- To manage progress claims for construction industry
- To issue invoices
- To follow-up with debtors on payment receivable
- To handle some administrative work
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Account Executive job in Singapore
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Accounting required.
- 2 years or more of related experience are required.
- Experience in Construction industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Motivated to work in challenging, fast paced, and result-driven environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel Reg No: R22111092
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com