Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies-from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious
startups-use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and
accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the
GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That
means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy
within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your
About the team
The Existing Business team is a highly consultative group that manages
relationships with and is responsible for the growth and retention of
Stripe’s fastest growing users.
What you’ll do
As an Account Executive (Existing Business), you’ll identify
opportunities for our users to get the most out of Stripe by quickly
understanding our users’ needs in order for them to grow with us.
We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who is capable of
engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple
levels of the organisation, including CTO, COO, and CFO in order to
drive commercial outcomes. You are used to building value in competitive
situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product
understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
This is a dynamic role, evolving rapidly. If you’re hungry, smart,
persistent, adaptable and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of Stripe’s startup and SMB
- Proactively identify growth opportunities with existing accounts,
manage outreach strategies and drive upsell.
- Strategically identify, engage, grow and retain Stripe’s fastest
growing startup users.
- Manage incoming and proactive contract renewals and close business
with existing accounts.
- Balance reactive client requests along with proactive engagements to
maximise impact and client value.
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, marketing, risk
and operations teams to improve our product.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be
considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are
encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, with either sales or
renewal based KPIs within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients, and has demonstrated
active listening, commercial acumen and consultative skills.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations.
- Impeccable prioritisation skills in order to effectively manage and
execute competing priorities.
- Motivation and flexibility to adapt in an environment where things
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English
Pay and Benefits
The annual salary range for this role in the primary location is S$170,000 – S$230,000. This range may change if you are hired in another location. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings (“OTE”) range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role. This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and specific location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the primary location may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Specific benefits and details about what compensation is included in the salary range listed above will vary depending on the applicant’s location and can be discussed in more detail during the interview process. Benefits/additional compensation for this role may include: equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; retirement plans; health benefits; and wellness stipends.