- perform reconciliation of payments and customer accounts
- communicate discrepancies to management team
- recommend solutions to ensure customer payment is secured.
- strengthen and grow relationships with customers
- streamline processes by identifying areas for performance improvement.
- Min qualification is Diploma in Accountancy /LCCI/ CAT with 1-2 years of experience
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Able to commit min 3 – 6 months
- All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
Feel free to contact me at 97430026 to find out more!
Kimmy Low Yi Ting (Kim) | CEI Registration Number: R23112122
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Healthcare – Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Medical Device / Clinical Research / Regulatory Affairs
Central, North, East, West
Contract / Temp
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Kimmy Low Yi Ting (Kim).
CEI Registration No.: R23112122
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 67363280 / 97430026
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.