- Process invoices according to the cost centres allocated for the School and subsidiaries
- Attend to queries and follow up with invoice related issues promptly
- Prepare month-end journal entries such as bank charges
- Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in financial operations, preferably with working experience in Accounts Payable function
- We welcome entry level candidates who has strong interest in gaining finance/accounts experience.
Interested applicant, kindly send your detailed resume to [email protected]
CEI no.: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence no.: 99C4599
Education & Training
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
S$1,501 – S$2,600 / mth
S$2,601 – S$4,000 / mth
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi.
CEI Registration No.: R1218675
Email: [email protected]
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.