ivan lester rosales
· Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
· Knowledge in different laboratory analysis, equipment and practices
· Knowledge in water, steam and condensate treatment chemistry for power plant
· Proficient in computer applications (documents, spreadsheets and presentations)
· Proficient in the English language (both written and oral form)
· Hardworking, approachable, reliable, people-oriented, trustworthy and patient.
· Can work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
· Dedicated to work, flexible and willingness to assume responsibilities.
· Works efficiently and willing to undergo training necessary for the job.
Petroleum engineers design and develop methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits below the Earth’s surface.
Work & Experience
Responsible for performing product marking and verification of quality of product to be marked in accordance with company standards, legal and client requirements.
Responsible in the cost effective maintenance of production equipment and facilities at the least possible downtime and ensuring that all equipment and facilities are always available and in good running condition.