Edwin B. MartinezFeatured
Bachelor of Science In Business Administration
Work & Experience
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation. • Coordinate with regional team for material delivery from warehouse or site. • Liaise and negotiate with Transporters . • Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency. • Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments • Resolve any arising problems or complaints • Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce • Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets • Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements • Comply with local laws and regulations . Candidate should have Complete knowledge of documentations involve in overseas shipments and local shipment .
• Manage Warehouse Department, Dispatch, Logistic, Supply, Materials and Documentation, Importation Section and Follow-up material client / issuance of material reconciliation report and as well as controlling motor-pool in terms of vehicle resources. • Manage and maintain manpower, coach, counsel, discipline, motivate and plan by monitoring in term of their accountability, responsibility, attendance and productivity output. • Oversee and monitor Storage, Delivery, Sampling, Picking / Packing , Inventory, On - Time Delivery, Unloading on Time, Housekeeping, Accurate Inventory of Deliveries, Safety and Security, FIFO, Multiple type delivery truck, Maintenance of Facilities and Correct Loading. • Take part of sourced - out third party hauling service provider, negotiate contract terms and condition at the least possible cost. • Responsible in improving the efficiency and productivity of the Warehouse Department and other sections being managed. • Monitors KPI on key result areas, preparation of items / finished goods (request delivery), on - time distribution of requested raw material and finished goods for delivery, on-time loading at truck, accuracy in inventory, performance of equipment / warehouse staff, safety and health , proper organization and good warehouse keeping. • Timeliness of preparation for loading and requested raw materials for production and unloading of received items / raw materials. • Responsible in maintaining monthly , semi annually , end of the year inventory, as well as plan raw materials availability through forecast transaction and requirement. • Ensures timely allocation and on-time distribution of items to the appropriate clients. • Safeguard warehouse operation and content by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols. • Continuous coordination to production, quality, logistics, sales, and dispatching for any deviation in order smooth flow of operation. • Constant coordination to importation to plan ahead and proper utilization of space. • Monthly generation of reports. • Evaluate the availability of space and prepare stacking / storage plans prior to programming and contingency commodities arrivals. • Planning organizing and controlling of Warehouse over - all operations. • Uphold constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse administration. • Continuous plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to the company objectives and set targets. • Set policies, developed or approves procedures and protocols, design, guidelines for the department and sections being managed. • Developed Training Manuals (Procedures, Work Instructions, Guidelines, Health and Safety) • Approved Manpower Requirements. • Planning and Coordinating Inbound, Importation and outbound deliveries as well as Head of Inventory. • Checking and Signing additional item slips. • Weekly review the scrap report. • Discuss and resolve problems by developing policies and procedures. • Perform other functions necessary to attain the company's objective. • Directly reporting to General Manager.
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures. • Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols. • Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system. • Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. • Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. • Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure that all routine maintenance personnel, materials, spare parts, tools and equipment are available and ready for on time execution in coordination with the Superintendent Warehouse. • Defines & reviews, the Min-Max stock levels for Materials and Spares in collaboration with the requesting and other user departments, keeping in view, the operational/maintenance plan, normal consumption rate, procurement lead time, inventory carrying cost, and importance of the Materials. and also defines the re-order level keeping in view to minimizing inventory level and the lead time requirement reviewing these levels in view of the historical records and future operational/Maintenance plans. • Coordinates with other department for proper technical specifications of materials designation. • Preparation of purchase requisition for items falling on reordering level for Min-Max items, proper drawings/catalogues & other references to be forwarded/attached with PR before releasing to purchase. • Participate in assessing Contractor’s services quality and performance through conducting contract compliance audits on a regular basis. • Plan and coordinate procurement for items that are out-of-stock and needed for fixing emergency breakdowns and ensure a speedy delivery of these items. • Ensure effective execution of ORACLE system during the implementation of routine and preventive maintenance plans. • Create and checked the technical evaluation of all department. • Perform other related duties as assigned by the Central Planning Superintendent.
• Supervise employees assigned to the warehouse and do personnel evaluation. • Supervises activities of all the assigned personnel in the Warehouse Material Planning & Inventory Section. • Standardizes in collaboration of the user department the specifications of equipment’s, spares, and material to be utilized, includes the recording of vocabulary description in Oracle systems. • Analyses, codifies and classifies the materials, spares, etc. as to their nature and relationship with the machines/equipment and appropriate Stock Number. Includes review monitoring of Warehouse materials codes. • Defines & reviews, the Min-Max stock levels for Materials and Spares in collaboration with the requesting and other user departments, keeping in view, the operational/maintenance plan, normal consumption rate, procurement lead time, inventory carrying cost, and importance of the Materials. Also defines the re-order level keeping in view to minimizing inventory level and the lead time requirement reviewing these levels in view of the historical records and future operational/Maintenance plans. • Coordinates with other department for proper technical specifications of materials designation. • Defines the common level of measurement to be used uniformly by the user department, Warehouse, Purchase, and Accounting for each store item. • Coordinates with user departments in the matters of material planning and budgeting. • Preparation of purchase requisition for items falling on reordering level for Min-Max items, proper drawings/catalogues & other references to be forwarded/attached with PR before releasing to purchase. • Initiates PR for Min-Max items. • Maintains proper records related to Warehouse Planning Section. • Inspects Min-Max items on receipt through Material Inspection Report. • Supervises and to check the Technical Evaluation of all items for all department.
• Supervise warehousing and stock of supplies, equipment, and consumable materials. • Supervise the delivery of our product to all counters and branches upon schedule or request. Make emergency deliveries as needed. • Plan and direct the inventory and stock control programs for product, equipment and supplies. • Work closely with the business office to recommend quantities product supplies for purchase. • Evaluate complaints received on product and supplies and take appropriate actions. • Supervise employees assigned to the warehouse and do personnel evaluation. • Evaluate the performance of assigned personnel and provide training experienced as needed. • Supervise processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse. • Develop, supervise and maintain a safety program for all staff. • Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of empty cartons. • Develop a cleaning schedule. • Perform other duties as assigned by the warehouse manager.
• Check and have daily routine for the billing staff and cashiers • Supervise and check the accuracy of work of the Tellers. • Prepare daily report to be submitted at the accounting department • Make solution or solve the problem of the customers complain • Relate work/problems to other departments. • In-charge of the training of tellers in work duties, policies and procedures. • Coordinate the request of office supplies/materials to purchasing department. • Ask for the assistance of the technical staffs for problems in computer systems and equipment. • May do the duties and responsibilities of staff in their absence.